So for starters, none of these are guaranteed; however, they often help get women in the mood and it couldn’t hurt, right?!
1. Take time to woo her. Take her out on a date, write her a poem, bring her flowers, Netflix and chill is not ideal to woo. This is lazy. Put a little more effort into your woo!!
2. Show her how much you desire her. According to Esther Perel, nothing turns a woman on more than being the object of desire. However, randomly walking up to her and grabbing her chest or other areas is not always the best way. Take time to worship her body!
3. Treat her like the woman she is. Nothing turns a woman off more than feeling like your mom. And I don’t think you want to have sex with your mom, either, so pick up after yourself, make dating decisions and stop playing the video games every once in a while.
4. Cleanliness. Dirty, sweaty sex is great once in a while, but for the most part, women like it when their men smell good. Not to mention a dirty penis can cause UTI’s and if that happens, her vagina might be out of commission for a bit!
5. Take charge. There is a reason why 50 Shades of Grey sold so well, and while I am not saying you need to pull out your ropes and ties in order to take charge, but rather to take initiative confidently. Confidence is sexy!!
6. Help her to relax. Women’s minds are often going a thousand miles per minute and sometimes they need a little help to shut it down to even consider sex, so greet her with a glass of wine, run her a bubble bath, or offer a sensual massage. Candles are an added bonus.
7. Make her laugh. Not only does laughter help bond people and offer a road to relaxation; women are often drawn to men that can get her to giggle, charisma is a major plus!
8. Foreplay. The vast majority of women achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation (approximately 70% of women) so foreplay is often essential. However, it bears repeating that foreplay is not simply grabbing a boob or shoving your fingers inside of her, but kissing and caressing are vital.
9. Keep it interesting. Try something new, like introducing a toy or fantasy, such as role play or costuming. Due to women’s ever shifting hormones, they often appreciate a diverse repertoire in the bedroom. After all, variety is the spice of life.
10. Ask her. Simply put, ask her about her fantasies and desires. Ask her what turns her on and what she finds pleasurable. Sometimes women aren’t always as self-aware of their sexuality, but you may find out new information that can aid you in your endeavor.
Good luck and may the odds of getting laid be ever in your favor!